Severe Wrinkles on eyelids? (Photos)

I have wrinkles on my eyelids it started forming few years back but I see that they are getting worse, I want to know what treatment can help with reducing the wrinkles or any drug store treatment I can use. I started to wear a lot of eye makeup and have started to smoke. I don't have lines or wrinkles anywhere else on my face but my eyelids seem to have the most.

Eye wrinkles

Based upon your photo it appears that you just have normal upper eyelid skin creasing.  However, I would recommend that you stop smoking, drink plenty of water, get appropriate sleep and use a good skin care regiment to optimize your skin.  I would also make an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon to determine if there are any other options to treat your issues.  Good luck

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Laser C02/Erbium Resurfacing, Microneedling, Viva/Intensif, Fraxel

Wrinkles around the eyes are best treated with fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP.  skin care and peels will be needed long term.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Upper lid wrinkles

Thanks for your question and photos. Without knowing your age and medical condition, and in the absence of a physical examination, I would be hesitant to give definitive answers to how to treat the wrinkles of your upper eyelids. Certainly surgery can get rid of the upper lid skin excess. other modalities are less certain to give a good result. I would suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your best options. Good luck.

Peter D. Geldner, MD

Eyelid wrinkles

I would first start with eye creams with growth factors (from your doctor), Retin a or retinol, and sunscreen. Procedures can include eye peels, laser resurfacing, Infini, other radiofrequency. I don't think that surgery is needed at this point. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Severe wrinkles on eyelids?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your wrinkle issues.  Because the skin in the upper and lower eyelids is so thin it is an area of the face that shows aging very quickly.  In your lower eyelids this wrinkling is prominence of your orbicularis oculi muscle and is a normal variant for many patients.  I would avoid any treatment except stopping smoking and a small amount of filler along inner tear trough.  As for your upper eyelids you may be a candidate for an upper eyelid lift, but if surgery is not in the cards consider an eye cream at night, daily skin care regimen including sunblock, and stopping smoking. Hope this helps.