Is there any treatment for white patches after laser surgery?

I had laser surgery in 1999 to remove facial lines but have been left with white areas and these areas I cover with a camouflage makeup. Is there any treatment at all that may help bring back my natural pigmentation or a cosmetic procedure that will colour these areas so I do not have to where makeup?

Thanks for your query. It would be appreciable if you can send your picture for better consult. You can also visit a cosmetic physician for a better consult. 

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

RECELL - look it up. There is a Plastic Surgeon in the UK I have worked with who does this procedure. It can help with hypo pigmentation (white patches). I have done a few cases, selectively it has a very high success rate. Essentially harvesting your own pigment cells and laying them on a bed after resurfacing. Dr Davin Lim

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Post-Laser Hypopigmentation

Pigmentation loss after LASER procedure is the most difficult complication of such a procedure and especially this far after the incident, it is not treatable. Please consult several dermatologist but I am not aware of any treatment that would naturally restore your lost pigmentation.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon