Acne scarring? What can be do at home treatment? (photos)

What can be done for my acne scars? At home regime advise preferred.

Skin rolling as solution for at home scar treatment.

See the video below. Does needling work? Yes, do other treatment work a lot better? In the majority of cases - yes. 

I do endorse needling, (0.25 mm max 'legal' at home in the US). It is better than doing nothing. I usually add vitamin A as well, 2-4 days after needling. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Acne Scar Treatments at Home

Most of the really successful treatments for acne scars are only available in a physician's office. However, the use of Retin-A has been proven to increase collagen and im;prove the appearance of acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scar Treatments at Home