Acne marks problem what should I do? (photos)

Those marks were comnig from the acne first there was many acne then i started to blust those and its keep those marks and i am now in big trubble friends are making fun of me plzzzzz help

Doctor Answers 1

PIH from acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is hyperpigmentation from acne. I would get an evaluation from a dermatologist. It usually requires prescription medication including Retin A and hydroquinone to improve. Sometimes chemical peels are need. You skin is too dark for normal laser treatment.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.