I have self harm scars, I do not want any laser treatments but I am willing to try any products such as gels/pads/creams (Photo)

I have recently started a job where I'm not allowed to wear anything below the elbows. Some of my scars on the inside of my arm are darker & a little raised, but not too much and others are white, I have one big white scar on the inside of my arm which was deeper than all the others. My other scars are on the outside of my arm they are white, on my right arm they are flat so it's just the white colour that bothers me! And on my left arm the scars are white +very raised. already tried bio oil.

Cuttings scars and Plato's Scar Serum

Your scars can be improved with a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and fractional laser and fractional RF. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Thank you for your question in regards to scarring. Micro-needling with the use of a growth factor serum may help reduce the appearance of scarring. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS