When can I massage and use ointment for a scar from stitches? How long before removing stitches? Can I wet the area? (photos)

Hello, I recently got 4 stitches. I was told by the doctor to apply polysporin. I was told to get the stitches removed 4-6 days. I got the stitches Tuesday 1 A.M. and removed it Friday 8 P.M. I was told by the doctor that stitched me up to use an ointment, told by a nurse to use sunscreen for a year. The doctor at the walk-in-clinic that took the stitches out said leave it to dry. Do I keep the wound dry? Use the Webber Vitamin E? Or Use sunscreen? Can I start washing my head/face? Thank you

Plato's Scar Serum for a fresh incisoin

I would recommend a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector based on your skin type. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles