I'm 25 years old. There are wrinkles on my forehead and undereye. Please suggest a good cream.

Plz suggest me a good cream for daily use...kindly plz mail me...

Under eye wrinkles

Thank you for your question!  Lines in the forehead and around the eyes are some of the most common concerns in young individuals, so your question is a good one. Unfortunately, there are no creams which will stop this type of wrinkling.  Generally speaking, the lines in the upper face in young people are most commonly caused by muscular contraction.  The muscles in your face are pulling at the skin over and over and over again, hundreds of times a day, and over the course of time, they break down this collagen in the skin, leading to etched-in lines of expression.  Since that cause is muscular, the solution has to be muscle relaxation.  This is what Botox does.  Topical products can help the skin becomes stronger, and thicker,  but since they do not affect the muscles in the same way that Botox does, they will not take the lines away 100%.  If you feel you're not ready for Botox, your best option will be a retinol or a Retin-A - however, do not expect to see anything more than modest improvement.

Wrinkle Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to wrinkle treatments. Revision Skincare line has DEF Face and DEJ eye that both help improve the appearance of fine lines. Additional treatments such as botox, fillers and/or lasers may be needed to acheive desired goal. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS