Under eye wrinkles and hollows?

I have premature lines and deep wrinkles under the eyes caused by extremely poor diet and overconsumption of caffeine over a year. My skin is totally dehydrated and completely changed texture, the colour of my skin appears yellowish and i have under eye hollows that i never had before, all of that happened in just a few months. If I get a procedure done, will they come back? This is not due to my age, Im 31 only, this happened because of my diet and environment. And which procedure can help me?

Undereye wrinkles and hollows

This can be improved using fillers and sometimes Botox. They will come back after the fillers dissolve. Adding RF will give a longer term correction as well.