What procedures should I get for my enlarged pores & acne scars? (Photo)

What treatments do I need? What are the costs? What end result can I realistically expect?

Acne Scarring on Face

You have to be careful with your type of skin and the scars that you have.  I have found that the eMatrix laser works the best for your type of scars and skin type.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

TCA CROSS, surgical then erbium fully ablative

See below web reference. I would personally perform TCA CROSS, punch elevation, punch excision, linear excision, then erbium laser to finish off. 
Looks like a 8-12 month time frame, but expect up to 80% improvement. Can be done, more difficult with your skin type, but possible. 

Regards

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser dermatologist
Acnes scar specialist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

TCA CROSS then Laser

You seem to have icepick and boxcar scars as well as pores.  I often treat this with a combination of 1 or 2 sessions of TCA CROSS and follow it up with either fractional lasers (CO2, Fraxel) or radio frequency needling.  More recently with Asian skin-type patients, I have also been having success with the PicoSure laser, which is great as it has no down-time at all.  See a specialist experienced with treating darker skin as there are nuances to before and after-care as well as settings on the laser for such skin.  Best wishes, Shobhan.