What type of acne scars are these and is there any hope for treatment? (Photos)

​How to treat active acne and scars in your forehead area.

How to treat active acne and scars in your forehead area. You do look like you as an active acne and that could be treated with oral antibiotics topical antibiotics as well topical treatments including chemical peels. These can definitely improve the active acne you have. We have a special program that entails using aggressive skin treatments that are non-invasive to help your active acne. We have helped many people . For your scars this will require some aggressive treatments. I wouldn't consider fillers because those are not permanent. And I wouldn't consider permanent fillers because you can't take those out if you didn't like it. I would consider natural treatments or natural substances. We have a 5-7 step process that treats all types of acne scars in about 2 hours that treats acne scars from multiple different layers with multiple different techniques all done in one treatment.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne scarring on forehead

These are significant acne scars. The acne needs control initially. This might require topicals, orals, lasers. When the acne is controlled, Infini, Bellafill, subcision, will help with these. Multiple treatments are needed. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD