I'm looking for treatment for scars on my knees. (photo)

I have scars on my knees from a fall when I was thirteen years old. I'm now about to be 23 so the scars have been around for almost a decade. The strange thing is that there are spots that look like bruises around the scars and while I'm not sure how long they've been on my knees, they have been present for at least a couple months. I'm wondering what I can do for these markings-- the scars and the "bruises"; I'm specifically looking for treatments in California close to the bay area.

Hidef scar revision in Los Angeles

Apply Plato's Scar Serum, followed by pulsed dye laser, fractional lasers, ematrix RF, and skin resurfacing. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles