I'm looking for treatment for scars on my knees. (photo)

I have scars on my knees from a fall when I was thirteen years old. I'm now about to be 23 so the scars have been around for almost a decade. The strange thing is that there are spots that look like bruises around the scars and while I'm not sure how long they've been on my knees, they have been present for at least a couple months. I'm wondering what I can do for these markings-- the scars and the "bruises"; I'm specifically looking for treatments in California close to the bay area.

Doctor Answers 1

Hidef scar revision in Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Apply Plato's Scar Serum, followed by pulsed dye laser, fractional lasers, ematrix RF, and skin resurfacing. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.