Can I use tea tree/ jojoba oil for my skin a few days after ablative laser treatment?

My skin isn't sensitive and is very used to tea tree oil and it keeps my acne under control. I was hoping to use tea tree and jojoba oil it's now day 4 and my skin seems to be doing well healing except for some new medium sized acne lumps so I was hoping to start up the regime in addition to my regular moisturizer before I start to develop more acne and then I'm going to need more laser for the scaring lol.

Scared of Scarring--peels, skin care after lasers

I recommend consulting your Dr. about their protocols for skin care after treatment and for recommendations for both active acne and scarring. Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts/scarring. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers, peels, and skin care to determine the best regimen for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.