What can be done to remedy these skin wrinkles and folds? (Photo)

When I have my head straight, they do not show except as lines.

Wrinkles and Folds On Face -- Combination Approach Required: Lasers, Fillers, Skin Care, Skin Tightening

I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist.  You likely would benefit from a laser surfacing procedure followed by fillers, botox, and skin care for rejuvenation and maintenance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

What can be done to remedy these skin wrinkles and folds?

Thank you for your question and photograph that demonstrates your concern.  These develop as a result of excess skin from your lower cheek, jaw, and neck being compressed as you turn and tilt your head. The "excess" skin folds on itself to account for your "shorter" neck.  There is not a treatment for these folds, but if you have excess skin when looking straight ahead, a facelift or neck lift may be able to tighten this skin.  I would recommend you speak to a board certified plastic surgeon who can perform a physical exam and give you treatment options.