Saggy Belly Skin/pannus, Hoping for More Children

I know babies will re-loosen skin. I've had an apron since after a c/s with baby #1. Serious loose skin and worst stretch marks came after baby 2: started obese (less than with baby 1), gained 60, lost 50, regained 30. Now have about 50 lbs. to an ideal weight, have lost about 4 lbs/mo. Want to look better, not just saggier, with fat loss, & take better care of self & skin though I accept babies will change me again. Have VBACs, so apron less likely. Recommendations after I reach ideal weight?

Tummy tuck prior to subsequent pregnancies or children

IT is best to wait until completion of childbearing prior to having a tummy tuck especially in the near future. You must understand that If you have a body contouring procedure now, it may have to be repeated after subequent children.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Tummy tuck and pregnancy

If you are thinking of having more kids, you shoudl probably wait until after that time to have a tummy tuck. The abdomen will stretch out again with pregnancy.

Tummy tuck and pregnancy