Skin tightening/stretch marks removal? (Photo)

Please help I'm looking forward to get my stomach tight and stretch marks gone. Please tell me what's a good procedure for my stomach. I'm a mother of one and I workout frequently. I'm really insecure about my stomach I just want to be able to be confident again.

Mommy Makeover with Tummy Tuck and VASER Hi Def Liposuction

Stretch marks require a combination approach for improvement. They can be improved with a combination of microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices. For skin tightening of the stomach, I recommend VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. If skin laxity is a problem this can be performed with a Tummy Tuck at the same time. Thermage, ultherapy, venus legacy/exilis ultra, and lasers are skin tightening alternatives. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a HI DEF physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Dark skin with stretch marks

These are hard to treat and you are at risk of hyperpigmentation. Treatment for the stretch marks includes microneedling with PRP, laser resurfacing, and Infini. The skin can be tightened with Exilis. This will also help contour the fat. Vanquish is also an option for the skin/fat too.

Steven F. Weiner, MD