What surgery /product /anything will get rid of dark scarring on my face from acne?

I spent roughly around 2k on chemical peels for my face and its still a nasty garbage wasteland!! Can I recieve a new layer of skin at this point..out of all the medical procedures..I Feel like more research needs to be done to discover a process that will get rid of these scars...

Improving acne scars and hyperpigmentation from acne

These are can be treated with Infini for the scarring and laser resurfacing for the pigmentation. It requires about 3 treatments with the Infini. Deeper scars might require Bellafill. Other treatments which might be beneficial include: subcision, TCA Cross, and PRP.

Depending on the scarring

Acne scars can be one of the most difficult things to correct. CO2 laser may be a good option. It will resurface the skin and help diminish scars. Fillers such as Sculptra can also help with some of the pitting scars.

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon