Transgender Male to Female Breast Augmentation through fat transfer possible?

I'm quite thick and I want too get a fat transfer to my breast and what ever fat is left over I want it too my butt because my butts already huge. Will they look like real woman breast I know I for sure have enough fat for it. But I would like to know if when I get the fat transfer will my boobs look like a woman's?

Fat transfer for transgender breast creation and shaping

Without seeing your pictures it is impossible to specifically advise but yes I do offer breast creation and shaping on transgender women with fat transfer instead of implants.  The procedure needs to be combined with a mastopexy to shape the breast into beautiful feminine form but this is not always necessary.  I hope this helps!
Rian A. Maercks M.D.