I'm Looking for a Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program in Houston Tx

I'm looking for a plastic surgery residency training program in or around Houston tx.. I was told that they do mommy make over's for a lower cost... please help....=)

PlasticSurgery Training Program in Houston

The premier Plastic Surgery training program in Houston,Texas is at Baylor. I am not familiar with their residents, cline policies but I would start by contacting the department of Plastic surgery at Baylor and ask for information. Dr. Peter Aldea

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}