What to do with my 2nd degree burn? How to prevent scarring? (photo)

I had a burn from opening the radiator of a car, the water bursted out. I had a blister but i guess it was popped when i was asleep. How can i prevent scarring? Currently using silver sulfadiazine and oral antibiotics.

Skin healing followed by Plato's Scar Serum

Once the skin heals over, I would use Plato's Scar Serum, PDL, and fractional laser to improve your scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Dermaflage/Bioshield

Silicone based scar gels with growth factors are best --- dermaflage, bioshield. You may begin using as soon as the skin is healed and there is no oozing or crusting. Lasers and micro needling can also be used for improvement. I suggest you see an experienced dermatologist for appropriate would care, healing and scar prevention. Best, Dr. Emer