How do I get rid of this hole in my cheek? (photos)

it's a little hole in my right cheek.Not sure how it formed but its been there for awhile. Looks black but when you flash a light on it it looks like the inside of my face i guess like there's like a thin layer of skin at the bottom of the hole to prevent penetration almost?? i tried sticking a needle into to see how deep the hole was but it barely got in and it hurt if i tried to push it in further. Please help

Treatment of scarring on the face

TCA Cross may help with your large pore and ice pick scar. Speak to a local surgeon to discuss risks of further scarring. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Micro Needling

Micro-needling is a skin resurfacing procedure which
utilizes tiny needles to create microscopic injuries in the skin, allowing for
new collagen formation as well as creating channels for topical solutions to
penetrate deeper into the skin and work more effectively. Micro-needling
smoothes and refines your complexion without needing to spend a lot of time
recovering. It has been proven safe and effective and generally takes just a
half hour or less, depending on the areas treated.  This procedure can be used on other areas of
the body besides the face as well.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

TCA cross is a good method to treat small pores or ice pick scars.  Other lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care can be used to improve texture and tone.  Best, Dr. Emer.