What could be done for my facial scarring & discoloration? Some scars are indented; some slightly raised, most are white (Photo)

I am not sure where the discoloration comes from, but I think it is photo damage from using vit. A with sun exposure. Im not on any retinoid right now, havent been for over a year. All scars are between 1-5 years old.

Melarase PM and Ematrix RF for facial scarring

I would suggest Melarase PM for the pigmentation, ematrix RF, and fractional laser for the acne scarring. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Facial Scarring

Micro-needling is a skin resurfacing procedure which
utilizes tiny needles to create microscopic injuries in the skin, allowing for
new collagen formation as well as creating channels for topical solutions to
penetrate deeper into the skin and work more effectively. Micro-needling
smoothes and refines your complexion without needing to spend a lot of time
recovering. It has been proven safe and effective and generally takes just a
half hour or less, depending on the areas treated.  This procedure can be used on other areas of
the body besides the face as well.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist