What are these lines under my eyes and how can I get rid of them? (Photo)

My right eye appears to have more volume under the eye and two lines, and the left eye has one crease and seems to have less volume. I am only 20 and I use eye cream and avoid the sun. Is there anything that could remove the lines or at least make them more symmetrical?

What are these lines under my eyes and how can I get rid of them?

Thanks for your question and as always, and especially in your case, you need to make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist and have a thorough history and physical performed in the area of concern. From your pictures, one of my first questions would be to find out if you ever had or do you have a history of eczema, or a history or family history of eczema, asthma, or hay fever. The lines are consistent with what we see in some patients with eczema – something known as Morgan-Dennie Lines. Other causes of lines in the eye area can also cause these and therefore one needs to see the right doc to make the right diagnosis. Good luck.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

There is no substitute for a personal consultation to get to the bottom of your concerns.

These photos suggest that you don;t have much of an issue.  However, other photos you have posted in previous posts demonstrate that you would benefit from a structured microblepharoplasty to correct upper very mild upper eyelid ptosis and lash ptosis.  The eyelid platform skin needs to be tightened and supported and this is done with anchor blepharoplasty.  I totally do not believe that you need a forehead lift.  Be careful what you look for out there.