What can I do about acne scaring? 35 year old female. (photos)

I have some acne scaring, large pores, and tiny wrinkles all over my face. I'm not happy with and haven't been happy with my appearance for some time. I have a pearl fracteral laser scheduled for next month but I'm not certain this is going to rectify my problem. Any and all guidance would be appreciated.

Multiple treatments and methods for acne

Agree with Dr Emer, you will need multiple treatment methods including fractional energy devices, surgical techniques, and possibly filler. 

The Web Reference will give you an idea of the very first step in scar revision - finding the type of scars you have and mapping before finding the best METHOD for your scar type. Everyone is different. 

all the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring is best treated with a combination approach to improvement including lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars and Large Pores and Best Treatment NYC

I treat many patients with enlarged pores and acne scars and these conditions can be treated successfully.  You have to have patience since it can take a combination of treatments and several laser treatments to successfully reduce these scars.  Fraxel and eMatrix are the two best lasers for treating your condition.  PRP also works to heal the skin quicker.  Best, Dr. Green