Are there any new treatments or procedures to reduce acne scarring?

I have done TCA, microdermabrasion, micro needling, and artefille. My doctor thinks dermabrasion is my best bet but I know there is always new technology coming out.

Infini RF and PRP combined.

Agree with Dr Rapaport, however this will also depend on the TYPE of acne scars. The best results is when you match at the method to the scar. Overall, I do like INFINI RF as an overall treatment for rolling, atrophic and mixed scars, often combining this with PRP. For targeted scars, I use fillers, subscision, TCA CROSS at very high concentrations, and even surgery. 
Video explains everything in detail. 
All the best
Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

New technology for acne scars?; ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion the best new device for treating acne scars is micro needle radio frequency (infini). The best non-surgical treatment for acne scars is applying epidermal growth factor twice a day to the scars for 12 weeks. A recent study  showed that it was effective in superficial atrophic acne scars.  Find an acne scar expert. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist and posting photos to get the best treatment suggestions/options. Best, Dr. Emer

Aerolase to prevent acne scars

Thank you for your question. Recently, I have been using this new laser therapy alternative, which is the first to treat acne breakouts and prevent acne scarring. It is called the LightPod Neo Aerolase Laser. Aerolase is a laser technology that is FDA approved for acne treatment. Many patients have seen results immediately after one treatment and further improvement with continuing treatment. It reduces the severity of current and future breakouts. The laser penetrates deeply into the skin where heat is generated around the sebaceous glands. The heat damages or destroys the bacteria that have caused your breakouts. It also helps reduce the inflammation. If you are interested please schedule a consultation with a board certified dermatologist who is familiar with this new treatment. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD