Acne Scars on forehead, what are good treatment options to discuss with my doctor? (photos)

I have bad acne scarring on the forehead have a consult coming up next week but I want to know what are some good treatments to discuss

Multiple Options That Will Most Likely Be Used Together

The treatment options that should be discussed include non-ablative and ablative laser resurfacing, microneedling, surgical subcision, and filler.  An appropriately tailored regimen in line with your treatment goals and lifestyle is crucial.  Good luck!

San Diego Dermatologist

Acne Scars Require A Personalized Treatment Plan For Each Type Of Scar

In general, the vast majority of people with acne scars like you, typically have a combination of all the major types of acne scars, including boxcar scars, rolling scars, and pit
scars. For best results, each type of scar requires its own, customized treatment protocol. Relatively expensive one size fits all approaches that are usually hawked by doctors and medspas, like fraxel lasers, and radiofrequency device treatments often do not result in
satisfactory improvement, as you can find out by doing an internet
search of reviews. 

Less expensive tried and true treatments, on the other hand, such as
subcision lifting, medical microneedling (fractional microneedle resurfacing), and the TCA CROSS Technique have been shown to more consistently yield gratifying improvements. For more information on these, you may do an internet search under the above
terms or check out the archives of RealSelf.com. Make ceertain that you are consulting with a board certified aesthetic physician with expertise and experience in treating acne scars. Good luck with your upcoming consultation. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Acne scars on Forehead

These types of scars are very difficult to treat. You can see improvement with lasers such as Ematrix and fillers but it will take many treatments and time. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Forehead acne scars

These are best treated with combination therapy. I would use Infini, Bellafill, subcision and maybe PRP. Expect improvements but not resolution with this. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD