I have a big hypertrophy in my left frontal sinus, and i want to know if it is possible to do a surgery to correct it? (Photos)

and i want to know how much does cost such a surgery ?

Doctor Answers 1

Frontal sinus surgery

Frontal sinus surgery is best performed by an ENT specialist. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.