I am 18 years old boy And having skin problems on my face day by day i am worried about it please can you help me. (photos)

I am having pimples or Acne on my face these are increasing day by day .I take care of my face very wisely but their is no positive result.Can you please suggest me what to do and what not to do wich face wash i should use wich medicine should i take ..

Acne with PIH dark skin

This should be taken care of by a dermatologist. Prescription products such as Retin A and hydroquinone is needed. Scarring can occur if not taken care of properly. Chemical peels, oral medications, and other topical medications may be useful. 

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through a photograph, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). There are multiple different treatments for acne including oral antibiotics, topical creams, Accutane, chemical peels, facials, light therapy, etc. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical creams is effective in treating combination acne. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD