I'm trying to get a clear idea of what exactly my skin condition is (Red marks or scarring). Will it heal on its own? (Photo)

Recently my full blown acne which I endured for years have become to fade away and I am now left with some odd texturing on both my cheeks. It seems sort of shallow but I've had it for a while. I am curious if it is scaring or not. And if it is, are there are chances of it NATURALLY healing on it's own?

Acne and scars

Acne is a common condition and when you have acne if it is not treated promptly can cause scars.  The photo looks like the texture of your skin has changed with many pin hole scars.  The redness of the scars can be treated by the V-Beam Laser and the textural changes by the Fraxel laser.  You can wait and see if it goes away but it looks unfortunately like these may need laser treatments.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with these cosmetic lasers.