What can be done in the south florida area (from Juno beach to Miami) for my skin? (photos)

I mostly care about the deep pits in my face. My face looked really red today but normally it is not this red and its clearer. I am 20 years old.

Acne & Scar Solutions--Peels, Lasers, microneedling/prp, skin care

It appears like you still have some active acne. I suggest you get a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist who can give you a plan for both acne and scarring. There are many combination of treatments that can be used such as lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers, peels and skin care. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

What can be done in the south florida area (from Juno beach to Miami) for my skin?

Thank you for the photos. It looks like you can benefit from multiple procedures. The best is to meet with an experienced Plastic Surgeon and get an evaluation. He might want to start you on a good skiin care regimen and then do some excision of the deeper acne scars followed my Fraxel Laser or MicroNeedling treatments. You have several options depending on what best fits your lifestyle and schedule. Start with a consultation and second opinions never hurt... Good Luck!

Bruce K. Smith, MD