What can be done in the south florida area (from Juno beach to Miami) for my skin? (photos)

I mostly care about the deep pits in my face. My face looked really red today but normally it is not this red and its clearer. I am 20 years old.

Doctor Answers 2

Acne & Scar Solutions--Peels, Lasers, microneedling/prp, skin care

It appears like you still have some active acne. I suggest you get a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist who can give you a plan for both acne and scarring. There are many combination of treatments that can be used such as lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers, peels and skin care. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

What can be done in the south florida area (from Juno beach to Miami) for my skin?

Thank you for the photos. It looks like you can benefit from multiple procedures. The best is to meet with an experienced Plastic Surgeon and get an evaluation. He might want to start you on a good skiin care regimen and then do some excision of the deeper acne scars followed my Fraxel Laser or MicroNeedling treatments. You have several options depending on what best fits your lifestyle and schedule. Start with a consultation and second opinions never hurt... Good Luck!

Bruce K. Smith, MD
Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.