Is it safe for my skin to get plastic surgery a month after laser acne scar removal?

The procedure I'm getting requires cutting the skin it takes a week to heal from the laser but not sure if it will still be sensitive and create scars from surgery?

Plastic surgery and acne scar treatments

Good question. There is no answer that is right as it would depend on the type of acne scar treatments and the extent of the plastic surgery. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Plastic Surgery after Laser

To best answer this question it is necessary to know which laser you had done for your acne scars and which type of plastic surgery you are going to have performed.  I would definitely check with my plastic surgeon.  Best, Dr. Green