I have lines in cheeks and neck sagging? What is best?

I am 71 but look quite youthful due to laser treatment 3 yrs sgo. But it took 3 months to recover.

Thanks for your query. A picture of yours would be appreciable for a better consult. You can try Botox and fillers along with thermi smooth laser. It helps with the sagging and roughness and doesn’t even come with a downtime. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Exilis for neck tightening with Ultherapy

I would use a combination of Exilis multiplane tissue tightening and Ultherapy to tighten these areas.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Facial Sagging

Without photos it is difficult to make a recommendation.  You may be a candidate for a combination of procedures such as facelift and fillers.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Non-invasive Treatments for Cheek Lines and Sagging Neck

There are so many options available to treat your concerns, however because different types of lines and sagging area treated in different ways, without seeing you in person or at least a photo, I cannot say what would be your best option. What I can tell you is that in my practice, we do not perform any invasive treatments or do anything that would involve a lengthy recovery time. I believe in effective, non-invasive treatments to provide a refreshed and youthful yet natural appearance, such as the injectables and lasers we offer here. Our 3D laser is an incredible treatment which combines Collagenesis and Vbeam, two lasers that work on both a deep and more superficial level to build collagen and provide an overall three-dimensional tightening of the skin - this is a great treatment for both the face and neck. Dermal fillers can drastically improve cheek lines and botox can also improve neck wrinkles and sagging and all of these treatments involve minimal discomfort and no downtime. My best advice is to consult with a board-certified dermatologist who will work with you to determine which treatments are right for you, building you a customized treatment plan so that you may achieve your desired goals.

Dennis Gross, MD

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

you will need a formal evaluation as there are treatment options for both conditions and the best will likely be a combination of treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.