I have redness mark from my acne my dermatologist said been taking cure for 2 months will these go away? (Photo)

I've been told from my dermatologist that I've had acne , mostly I had pimples with pus mostly , it all started 4 months ago and been taking cure for 2 months now and only redness is left , do you think it will go by time and how much needed ? is mine curable ? I will attach my photos

Acne Scarring

You have to cure the acne first before the scarring can be improved.  Aerolase, vascular lasers, peels and skin care can help.  You likely need oral isotretinoin.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser for Redness from Acne Scars

I like to use pulsed dye laser to treat red acne scars.  This is non-invasive and usually helps to reduce the redness.  Usually it helps to do more than one treatment session.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne and redness and best treatment NYC

The redness from acne marks can last for months and can take a long time to resolve.  One of the best way to have these red marks go away faster is to have a few treatments of V-Beam laser.  Topical Vitamin C will also help as well.  Please consult an expert for the V-Beam laser.  Best, Dr. Green