I've used ZO Medical Melamin for a month and it doesn't seem to work very well. What should I do? (Photo)

I am curious and worry , what should I do ?

ZO Skin Health-ZO Medical Protocol

Hello and thank you for your question. ZO Melamin-  A blend created to help even skin tone by inhibiting melanin production. Contains 4% hydroquinone, which is used for the treatment of pigmentation. Melamin should be used morning and night along with Melamix- a formulated specifically to be used with tretinoin. Contains 4% hydroquinone, which is used for the treatment of pigmentation at night. It is very important to follow the ZO Medical protocol to achieve the best results. Hope this helps!