What other facial skin procedures are available? (Photo)

Here is a picture of my skin. I've currently done 2 IPL sessions and I feel they are kind of helping my skin to get rid of the redness. (bearing that's it's slightly rosacea prone). I had a lot of acne before and I took roacutane for it and got rid of all my acne, not before it left all these marks on my face. The skin is slightly inflamed here because it was after a sport session but it shows the marks even better to make a judgement. What procedures are best for smooth, "flawless" skin?

Skin Treatments

Thank you for sharing your question and photos. It sounds like you are on the right path to improving your skin. I would recommend continuing with the IPL treatments, which can be done about 6 weeks apart. In addition to the IPL treatments, you may want to discuss microneedling with your physician as another option to improve skin’s texture and reduce the appearance of acne scars. This procedure can be alternated with IPL treatments to help you achieve the skin quality you are looking for. Best of luck with your ongoing treatments.

Skin Procedures for Acne/Pores and Lasers and Rosacea

I often combine microneedling with PRP and other lasers such as the V-Beam eMatrix, Fraxel, or Clear and Brilliant should be used to help with the pores and make your skin more smooth.  Best, Dr. Green

Rosacea -- ProYellow Laser, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V ; combine with clear + brilliant and microneedling

Redness on skin is improved with vascular lasers but in our patients we often combine with clear + brilliant or venus viva to also get improvement in texture, color and pores.  Best, Dr. Emer.