Etched in Laugh lines?

I really hate myself and my laugh lines they look ugly and im a young adult they're very deep and visible, and due to the fullness around my lips and lack of cheekbones, God Decided to play a cruel trick on me and not give me my Mums full cheek, so I have etched in black laugh lines and it looks really horrible under lighting. Like my Cheekbones are non existent and theres no fat under there as far as I know.

Cheek Reflation for Etched in Laugh Lines

Dear RedFlower2:

My recommendation is to book a consult with an expert injector with the initial treatment option being cheek filling with a filler like Voluma and re-assess on 2 week follow up for possible laugh line filling.  All the best

Kelowna Physician

The Fuller Face Treatment with fillers, implants and fat

Facial fillers like Voluma and Radiesse can be used to treat your laugh lines with Sculptra to improve collagen production. Cheek augmentation can be done with fillers, implants or fat. I recommend a consultation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Etched In Laugh Lines?

Thank you for your question.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your facial appearance.  It is difficult to comment without seeing a photograph.  Based on what you described, you might be a good candidate for fillers such as Juvederm and Voluma.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Christian N. Ford, MD
Cohasset Physician

Improving laugh lines

Without pictures, its hard to make recommendations. I would use filler for this. The superficial etched in lines can be improved with Belotero superficially of with laser/Infini if needed. Remember that you can't get filled when smiling because when at rest there will be bulges.

Steven F. Weiner, MD