After acne and spots, I have redness and scarring on both of my cheeks. I have tried everything. What do you recommend? (Photo)

Left side is worse than right, marks range from red to brown and are clustered, what can i do? I am 20

Melapads and Hidef Acne Scar Treatments in Los Angeles

I would begin with application of Melapads twice daily followed by Ematrix RF, subcision, Yag laser, pulsed dye laser, and fillers.Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Red and Brown Acne Spots

A combination of lasers such as eMatrix and Fraxel and chemical peels, and V-Beam laser for the redness all help this type of acne.  A combination approach combined with the best topical treatment will help best.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Treat this with isotretionin to get rid of it completely.  Glycolic washes and salicylic acid body sprays help. Acne scarring is best treated in a combination approach with lasers, microneedling, subcision and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer