Best treatment for my nose, acne scars on my cheeks, and my large pores? (Photo)

I'm about to start a part time job where I will be broadcasted on the internet and I need to look my best. First and foremost I would like some treatments to fix, reduce, or remove the bumps on my nose. These started as pimples when I was about 16 and now almost 10 years later I'm left with very noticeable bumps. Second would be my ice pick and acne scars on my cheeks, I would like those reduced as much as possible. Third is reducing the size of my pores, preferably in a non-invasive way.

Treating Large Pores with Laser

There are two lasers that work extremely well for acne scars and enlarged pores.  The first laser is the Fraxel laser (1550) and the second laser is the Ematrix.  You are an excellent candidate for either laser.  Your pores and scars will require 3 to 5 treatments to correct the condition.  Please find a board certified Dermatologist with a great deal of experience with these lasers for the best cosmetic result.

Treating Large Pores with Laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}