I have large oily pores and some acne scars; what is the best laser treatment?

Oil, Pores and Acne Scars

Halo by Sciton, or Halo Laser address your three concerns.  Halo is a hybrid laser - it uses two lasers at the same time.  Oil production is decreased, pores are smaller and total face rejuvenation is a result.  When the Halo laser is set a bit deeper, it addresses acne scars too.  Acne scars are, as you know, difficult to treat and can be difficult to live with.  Acne scars do require multiple treatments and other types of lasers can be helpful too, such as fractionated lasers, ProFractional and subcision also.  Patience is required as this can be a process requiring commitment from the patient and several procedures.  Unfortunately, perfect skin can never be achieved but skin that is smoother, less obvious and more reflective are possible.

Bakersfield Physician

The Best Approach Would Be a Combination Treatment for Acne Scarring and Facial Oily Skin

I have found great results the following treatments: clear + brilliant laser in combination with microneedling/PRP and skin care.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experieince in lasers and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.