When does the redness of Hydroquinone go away? How long until my skin gets used to this cream?

I just got off accutane and my face was still red around my cheeks and i had acne spots so my doctor prescribed me hydroquinone 4% to use every other day until my face gets use to it. She prescribed it me me and i started wearing it on sept 27 and now my cheek area is red all the time. How long is it going to take until the redness goes away

Hydroquinone redness prolonged.

It is sometimes hard to get over the redness associated with hydroquinones. I would give it about 3-4 weeks. If still having redness, discuss with your doctor. There are alternatives which aren't quite as good but better tolerated.