How to heal a slight gash on the upper bridge of my nose. (photo)

Got into a fight and someone kicked my nose while i was defending myself. Im okay now and the criminals were detained but now i have this cut and it has a slight hump to it now. What can i do to further heal it?

Dermatix or silicone, sunscreen

The best way forward is to use SPF to prevent skin darkening, I would also use silicone sheeting as well. Lasers can help down the line. This should heal up fine if you look after the scar early. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Wound Care

I recommend seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for wound care to prevent scarring. I suggest silicone gel with growth factors. Any subsequent scarring can be improved with lasers and microneedling/prp. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer