How to fix & prevent body acne?

I started working recently where I'm very active. Because of this I have gotten breakouts all over my body. I don't believe it's cystic acne - the pimples aren't large and do not hurt but there are many and it's quite noticeable. Are the any products or treatments to fix this? Thank you!

How to fix & prevent body acne?

Thanks for your query. Always take a bath after workout as this prevents further acne. If the acne is a lot then you can take a short course of antibiotics along with topical salyzap spray twice a day, if the acne is not too much then you can just go for the topical medications. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Good advice

I concur with the doctors who have suggested salicylic acid bodysprays and gylolic acid washes.  Accutane is a last measure for more severe cystic type acne.  I have found BBL treatments (broad based light) to be an effective method of acne suppression with no real risk or downside if done correctly

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Fix & Prevent Body Acne -- -Isotretionin, Glycolic Wash, Salicylic Acid Body Sprays, Aerolase Laser, Chemical Peels

Body acne can be treated with isotretionin to get rid of it completely.  Glycolic washes and salicylic acid body sprays can also help.  Peels and lasers help substantially. Best, Dr. Emer.