Face pox - 19 years old. I've had them for 2 years. (photos)

On my face out pox from two year tell any method to finishe thia pox ( tablet, ointment, or any method) My age 19 year Thank u su much Dear Dr.

Acne Scar Treatment-- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision

A combination approach is needed. You can get improvement with lasers, fillers, subcision, and microneedling/prp. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Face pox - 19 years old. I've had them for 2 years

Hello... you would benefit from a treatment called  Micro Needling. It will help restore the collogen leaving a smoother texture. It is a great treatment for acne scarring and has little to no down time and is practically painless. You should look into doing the Skin Pen!

Bruce K. Smith, MD

Individual Acne Scars Require Individualized, Rather Than "One Size Fits All" Treatment

Unfortunately, for the time being there is no cure for acne scars, i.e. no way to completely get rid of them once they have fully formed. However, there are ways to significantly improve their appearance.  From the photos it appears that you have the whole gamut of atrophic (indented) acne scars on cheeks and forehead. These include rolling scars, boxcar scars, and pit scars. Rolling scars and boxcar scars can be elevated using Subcision Lifting. The latter, which depends upon stimulating your own production of new collagen and elastic fibers, can be further benefited by the addition of a biostimulatory filler, which independently promotes new, native collagen and elastic fiber synthesis, while providing the added benefit of immediate elevation and smoothing. 

Pit (ice pick) scars may be addressed with the TCA CROSS Technique. 

Although it is not completely clear from the photo, but there is suggestion of a generalized loss of volume in the cheek area. If this is indeed so, then the use of a volumizing filler injected more deeply below the the cheeks can help to stretch the overlying scars for further smoothing, as well as diminish the abnormal "craters of the moon" shadowing within them that contributes to making them visibly so much more prominent.

And finally, if necessary or desired, medical microneedling may be used to blend the surface color and texture of the treated scars with the surrounding normal skin.

In my opinion, much of the hype over expensive fraxel lasers, radiofrequency and ultrasound devices is just that: marketing hype by the device manufacturers with little hard science to back them up. So be very wary of medspas and others hawking this or that "next best thing," "one size fits all" device for acne scars. 

For more information on any of the above, check out the archives of RealSelf.com, and, since your appearance is priceless, be sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in acne scar treatments before proceeding. If you wish you can schedule a consultation at my private clinic in Raanana. B'hatzlacha. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Scarring of face

These scars can be treated with the Infini. It will take multiple treatments and never get back to normal. Bellafill can be used for deeper scars.

Steven F. Weiner, MD