I never used to have pimples. I'm 20 years old and got a big pimple which I popped out & it left a black spot?

The spot is not very big but I just want to remove it.I m trying many home care treatments like using lemon,aloe Vera,home made face packs...Can it be removed with home remedies without using any bleaching creams or going through laser treatment..

Scarring and pigmentation treatment with Plato's Scar Serum and Dark Scar Corrector

I would recommend application of Plato's Scar Serum and Dark Scar Protector to reduce the scarring and pigmentation on the skin. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles