I wonder if you can suggest the best laser treatment for under eye wrinkles? (photos)

I am in my early forties and have thin "crepey" skin under my eyes which is loose, with fine wrinkles that are exaggerated when I smile. I want to avoid surgery and would prefer a laser treatment that is a 1-2 time treatment max rather than a 4-5 treatment deal. Thank you for your help.

Combination Treatment Best

Dear MWeir,
Given the photos you posted, it appears that the fine wrinkles you are describing are both 'static' (or fixed) lines as well as 'dynamic' (or movement) lines.  Therefore, when considering treatment of these lines and crepey skin, you should consider a treatment that addresses both aspects.  
For the fixed lines, a fractional CO2 or fractional erbium laser would be a good approach, and could have a significant impact in 1-2 treatments.  These lasers do have some downtime with some mild wounding of the skin and redness/pinkness and swelling for several days but they can produce a nice result with fewer treatments than some of the non-wounding lasers.
For the dynamic lines, the use of a neuromodulator or botulinum toxin such as Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin can help to soften the lines of movement.  In addition, doing such a treatment prior to the laser therapy can be very helpful in preventing the lines from being reformed during the healing process from the laser.  
I hope that helps.  Good luck.

Centennial Dermatologic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye wrinkles and optimal results. Nonablative lasers (Fraxel or Clear + Brilliant) can be used to tighten and improve fine lines/wrinkles and crepe skin; fractional radiofrequency devices (Sublative, Viva) are cutting edge and improve texture, tone, and wrinkles with very little downtime; radiofrequency with pulsed electromagnetic fields (Venus) are amazing for puffiness and bags, in patients who do not want eyelid surgery. I suggest consulting with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer