Old indented scar, Need skin to raise (Not costly)?

So I've had a indented scar for maybe 4 years, it healed but it seems the scar tissues is kinda messed up. I tried a derma roller(1.5mm) and it didn't work at all, Are there any kits online or home remedies? Maybe a bigger needle derma roller? Anything! Please.?

Doctor Answers 1

Indented scar treatment in Los Angeles

Your concerns are valid and may require a trip to a plastic surgeon who specializes in indented scar revision. Our office performs these treatments based on an examination.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.