What procedure(s) did Chelsea Chandler have within this past year that has caused her to look so good?

She used to have unattractive acne or pock marks and seemed to use her humor as a cover up. Within the past year, she seems more confident, stylish in her wardrobe and wears beautiful makeup. What created that transformation? I read somewhere that she had "laser", but there are hundreds of different kinds. Which treatment(s) did she use and what doctor did them? I have orange peel like skin above and below my mouth and would certainly like a chance to see if Chelsea's treatments would work.

This Will Be Great For You!

Chelsea had fractional ablative laser recently, but there are some great treatments she also combined. To treat the orange peel-like skin I find that lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care do great for this in my practice. Sculptra injections help increase collagen and promote skin healing and rejuvenation.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.