Post-injected flattened hypertrophic acne scars

The acne (only) on my jaw line turned to hypertrophic keloids and my doctor injected steroids underneath it and it became flat. I have tried subcision and micro needling for my other atrophic scars and worked fine. However, I am scared to do anything on these old flat keloids that look like a pink leather but have no depth. I dont want to make them grow! any suggestions? RF fractional or Erbium-fractional? which one is safer? I am sure CO2 and incision are not good for it.

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.