Is there a treatment for stretch marks ?

I started having stretch marks really young but at 15 they started to show up on my belly... I gained weight till I was 21 waiting 190.then I started a diet and exercise and I am down to 147. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and I can't take my clothes in front of him. I feel so embarrassed I can't even where a bikini .. Is there a good surgery or method to make the stretch marks disappear?

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. A series of microneedling treatments with the use of a growth factor can help improve the appearance of stretch marks significantly. Stretch marks can be very difficult to treat and stretch marks are never completely gone. Microneedling is safe for all skin types and there is no risk for pigmentation changes. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer