Best Laser Treatments for Acne Scars in hyper sensitive skins? (Photo)

I suffer from Rosacea, very sensitive skin and mild hormonal acne. The cheek area around my nose is thickened and pores enlarged. Texture around the mouth is uneven and with few, not deep acne scars. Overall face has an orange peel skin texture. Very mild acne is active. Which laser treatments and machines would be best in order to improve texture, disappear scars while not aggravating rosacea sensitivity. If CO2 then which one and which would be the best machine for that kind of treatment?

INFINI and V BEAM for acne scars.

You can use a variety of lasers, especially fractional lasers such as Fraxel to help reduce your type of scars, however I would use the following combination-

1. TCA for deeper scars

2. INFINI RF (less chance of flaring up rosacea)

3. OR Fraxel - Fractional CO2 laser

4. Series of V Beam lasers to reduce redness or rebound rosacea. Cover with doxy abs. during your revision process to reduce rebound. 

See the Web Reference for in depth reviews of what is possible. 

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist 
Brisbane, Australia 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars and Rosacea NYC

A combination of VBeam laser and Fraxel would be the ideal combination of lasers to treat the redness and scars. You will need several treatments to rejuvenate the skin. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars and rosacea

I agree with the other docs, VBeam or Excel V laser is good for rosacea. For acne scars, Infini is my go to device. Deeper scars that persist can be filled with Bellafill. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD