Acne hyperpigmentation and scars. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi,I'm 23 yo with a dark skin ,ihave hyperpigmented spots with some scarring and i want to know which of these available methods is the best for my situation and which of these would be the most efficient, i want to know whats the difference between Peeling methods as glycolic acid,ascorbic acid , benzoyl peroxide,retinoids, And would microdermabrasion as crystal peeling of help for me?And for hydroquinine i heard that it may cause more darkening than before after stopping using it,is this true?

Acne, Hyperpigmentation, and Scars in Dark Skin

I treat a great deal of patients with your skin type and your particular problems.  I would suggest a combination of chemical peels for the pigmentation with the proper creams such as hydroquinones and retinoids, followed by eMatrix for the scarring. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Hyperpigmentation treatment - topicals, lasers, ipl, surgery

Sometimes what looks dark may be just shadowing from the depressions. Your scars have some pigmentation but what I see the most is the depressions and box car and rolling scars. You need more aggressive treatment. Fillers or other volumizing will help fill in those depressions. There are ways to treat your scars with a multi leveled approach. We have a 5-7 step process that treats all types of acne scars with just one treatment

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Q Switch laser and filler for acne scars

Two things stand out. Firstly you have hyper pigmentation. The use of 1064 nm laser low power 8-10 treatments will help with both scar remodelling (superficial scars, and pores) as well as pigmentation. 

Secondly, you have atrophic scars. Fillers can help with this (possibly subcision)

More info. on the Web Reference below

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist